As the old saying goes, there is truly no place like home. For this reason, we aim to help our residents feel comfortable during their stay with us. We also aim to ensure residents’ families and visiting friends are greeted and feel welcome. Our center offers cable television and Wi-Fi throughout the building, and residents and guests alike also enjoy our fine dining options, screened-in sunroom, and beautifully landscaped campus featuring courtyards, numerous seating areas in the sun or shade, and a fountain. The comfort in our facility is likened to a home-like environment including the amenities of a Bed & Breakfast stay, including unlimited long-distance calling, laundry services and a daily happy hour.
Our center specializes in short-term rehabilitation, and features a skilled unit with private and semi-private rooms, as well as private suites, for post-acute rehabilitation stays. If you so choose, we gladly offer a luxurious Suite Life of Vero Beach amenities package. See sidebar to read about the Suite Life.
For outpatient therapy services, guests are welcomed through a separate entrance with an indoor waiting area, and the therapy space is an equipped activities of daily living (ADL) suite, including a full kitchen, washer and dryer, and restroom in close proximity.
It’s Our Pleasure to Offer
- Daily Baked Goods
- Daily Happy Hour with Full Bar Cart, including Wine & Cheese
- Dining Area Options
- Family Living Room
- Fine Dining Experience with Open Dining Hours & Open Menu, including Kosher & Vegetarian Selections
- Flat Screen TV with Cable Service
- Holiday Events
- Home-Like Décor
- Live Music Events
- Outdoor Courtyards with Walking Paths
- Outdoor Patios with Seating & Grilling Station
- Outpatient Therapy ADL Suite
- Private & Semi-Private Rooms
- Private Suites
- Sensory Spa with Aromatherapy & Music for Suite Life Guests
- Social TV Viewing Areas
- Suite Life Rehabilitation Stay Upgrades
- Telephone with Free Long-Distance Calling
- Tiled Walk-In Showers